cellulose attic insulation
The eco friendly solution to your home Comfort needs
Cellulose Insulation Features
Cellulose insulation has a functional lifetime of more than 50 years!
There is no need to replace or maintain the insulation during normal building use. During the installation of loose-fill insulation, any waste material is added into the building shell where the insulation is installed, so there is effectively no installation waste.
Good for the environment!
Blown cellulose insulation is produced primarily from post-consumer wood pulp (newspapers), typically accounting for roughly 85 % of the insulation by weight. Cellulose insulation is treated with fire-retardant. Borates and boric acid are used most commonly and account for the other 15 % of the cellulose insulation by weight.
How can we help?
Start With A Free Estimate
Extra Cellulose insulation Perks
Cellulose Insulation Tops Fiberglass in Standards
Cellulose Insulation is covered by the American Society for Testing and Materials Standard Specifications (ASTM). The ASTM covers several material properties, including:
- Flame spread
- Smoldering combustion
- Odor emission
- Moisture vapor absorption
- Fungi resistance
- Adhesive/cohesive strength (spray on only)