Mold spots are a very serious threat to the well being of every individual in your house. Mold can lead to many respiratory problems for anyone regardless of their age or physical health. Your pet can and will be affected negatively as well. Sneezing, itching wheezing, all with a lack of fleas/ticks are signs mold may be an intruder in your home.
When mold grows indoors, the occupants of a building may smell a damp moldy odor and a variety of symptoms including:
- Aggravated asthma symptoms
- Difficulty breathing
- Skin irritation
- Allergic reactions
These and other symptoms may be associated with exposure to mold. But all of these symptoms may be caused by other exposures or conditions unrelated to mold growth. Therefore, it is important not to assume that, whenever any of these symptoms occurs, mold is the cause.